If you’re on the hunt for new ways to shape your eyebrows, we’ve got some tips that will help you get the perfect arches in no time! If you struggle with putting pencil to skin and creating the perfect shape, there are tons of tricks and tools out there that can help you out with this beauty task. Check out this blog post to find out more about eyebrow shaping tips!
What is an eyebrow arch?
An eyebrow arch is the highest point of the eyebrow, typically located about two-thirds of the way out from the inner eye. The ideal eyebrow shape is often said to be a soft S shape, which can be achieved with a few simple steps.
How do you get your eyebrows shaped professionally?
The first step is to find a reputable brow artist. Once you’ve found someone whose work you like, make an appointment for a consultation. During the consultation, the brow artist will assess your natural brows and discuss your desired shape. They’ll then map out your brows and get started on the shaping. After your brows are shaped, the artist will usually apply some type of product to help them hold their shape.
How do you shape your eyebrows at home?
The first step is to find the right tools. You’ll need a good set of tweezers, a small mirror, and bright lighting. Once you have your supplies, it’s time to start plucking! Begin by removing any stray hairs outside of your natural brow shape. Then, move on to shaping the brow itself. Start with the innermost part of the brow and work your way out. Don’t forget to take breaks while plucking – your skin can get irritated if you pluck for too long keep reading eyebrow shaping tips.
What happens if your eyebrows are too high or too low?
If your eyebrows are too high, they can make you look surprised or angry. If they’re too low, you may look sad or tired. The key is to find the right balance for your face shape. Here are some tips on how to get a perfect arch:
1) You want your brows to start above the inner corner of your eye and curve down in a gentle arc towards the outside edge of your nose.
2) Hold a pencil up to one side of your nose. Your brow should be about 1 inch below that point on either side of your nose. How do you know if it’s too high? If your eyebrow line falls past the outer edge of your iris (the colored part of your eye), then it’s too high. To see where it’s supposed to end, hold a pencil against the end of your nose and extend it across the bridge of your nose. It should come down at an angle inside of this line.
6 things you must avoid when shaping your eyebrows
1. Don’t over-pluck! This is a common mistake that can leave your brows looking sparse and unnatural.
2. Another no-no is plucking above the brows. This can create an unnatural arch and throw off your whole look.
3. Don’t get too carried away with tweezing the little hairs in between your brows. Just a few stray hairs are enough to give you a more polished look.
4. Lastly, make sure not to overfill them in with powder or pencil–you don’t want it to end up looking like you have dark circles around your eyes!
5. If you’re not sure how to shape them, find a Youtube tutorial for tips on getting perfect arches like Cara Delevingne’s iconic brows!
6. Or better yet, book an appointment at one of our salons so we can show you exactly what to do.