At Top – Experience Burj Khalifa Observation Deck
The world’s tallest building, Burj Khalifa, is not at all to be missed when visiting Dubai. Enjoy expansive and picturesque views of the city from the 124th, 125th, and 148th floors with this admission ticket to “At The Top.”
The Burj Khalifa is no doubt the most iconic building in Dubai’s impressive skyline. At a height of 828 meters, it is currently the tallest building in the whole world. A trip to Dubai is incomplete if you haven’t blissed your eyes with the view of the magnificent observation deck.
What to expect
- Itinerary: Below are the list of things that will help you in your Burj Khalifa Observation Deck.
- Stopping Point – Burj Khalifa, 1 Mohammed Bin Rashid Boulevard Downtown Dubai, Dubai 9440 United Arab Emirates
- Be thrilled and excited by the world’s fastest double-deck elevators, cruising at 10m/s.
- Take a closer and deeper look at the world below through avant-garde, high powered, telescopes.
- Step out yourself onto the public outdoor observation terrace overlooking the ever-growing skyline.
- At 456 meters, Level 125 offers a widespread deck tastefully decorated in Arabic mashrabiya for stunning 360-degree views.
- Capture your Burj Khalifa moments forever with your loved ones and integrate reality and special effects with green screen photography.
- Set off yourself on a virtual reality experience to the pinnacle of Burj Khalifa.
- Enjoy a new experience and step on an inspired glass-floor with a twist.
- Feel the glass crack below your feet, as you explore the lofty and tallest heights from 456 meters in the air.
- Have yourself a personalized tour experience, guided by a Guest Ambassador.
- Step out to the world’s highest observation deck with an outdoor terrace at 555 meters.
- Refresh your mind and soul with signature refreshments at SKY lounge.
When is the Best time to Visit?
Obviously, the view from the observation deck is spectacular and worthy so no matter what time of day you choose to visit but for something a little more special, get there around sunset to bliss your eyes.
If you have plenty of time to spare and don’t mind enjoying yourself on the observation deck, it will be worth purchasing an earlier ticket and sticking around until the sun goes down to witness the best view ever. In this way you can see the city in all of its daytime to daylight glory, watch the sun go down and then see the sparkling lights of the skyscrapers.
What’s Included, What’s Not
- Welcome kit is provided on your arrival
- Entrance ticket is also provided to Burj Khalifa
- You will also get access to the high-speed lift
- Gratuities (optional)
- No food and drinks facilities are there so you have to carry your own snacks and drinks.
- Any extra services or expenses are not mentioned in the inclusions.
What you can expect
Burj Khalifa is the world’s tallest skyscraper, built-in with a combination of limitless visionary mindset and solid proof science. Standing higher than 2,716 feet which is more than 828 m, the tower amazes you with its awe-inspiring facts, figures, and statistics. Grab your chance to see Dubai from the top of this remarkable and exquisite building.
When you arrive here, take a high-speed lift up the tower and be greeted by a magnificent observation deck outfitted with large viewing and picturesque windows. Burj Khalifa is well-known in the whole world as it holds records as the world’s tallest building and free-standing structure, one of the world’s highest occupied floors. This extraordinary architectural achievement is sure to take your breath away and your heart rest.
At the observation deck, enjoy mesmerizing bird’s-eye views of Dubai and its many other impressive buildings. Catch glimpses of golden and bright desert sands in the distance and a fusion of sparkling and cold ocean stretching out as far as the eye can see. Have your camera ready to capture some of your best moments as you’re going to want to relive these 360-degree panoramic views. End your whole experience with a fast and easy ride back down to earth in the world-class elevator.
Cleaning and Safety Practices
Enhanced cleanliness measures:-
- High-touch surfaces cleaned and disinfected
- Vehicles and venues cleaned with disinfectants
- Vehicles and venues kept vacant between travelers
- Contactless ticket redemption are available
- Social distancing measures in place to place
- Protective shields at some place at main contact areas
- Personal protective equipment worn by staff for your safety
- Temperature checks given to staff
- Temperature checks available there
- Masks and gloves required for it are available
- Hand sanitizer provided due to Covid-19
- Individually wrapped food options are also available